Downstairs air conditioner = broken
Upstairs air conditioner = set to cold
the stairs & hallway = fans
Upstairs air conditioner = set to cold
the stairs & hallway = fans
We could have a storm with the extreme temperature changes occurring in my house... Or I would like to think so!
Last night, I thought I smelled melting metal... little did I know that it was the air conditioner saying goodbye. Thanks, its not even summer you crazy-head and you give up! But, it wasn't until 7pm today that it was discovered it was actually broken. I just thought I had a fever. I complained all day- I would just sit there and burn up. Thankfully, I didn't have a fever. And, it was just the dumb AC.
So, if downstairs is 83 degrees...what do you do? You blast the AC upstairs and make a pathway of fans to the downstairs!
Right now, as I sit in the kitchen- wondering why I am not upstairs where its cold! It makes me think of my summers in Chicago and Central Asia. Oh, good times!
Now, to sleep in my icebox bedroom.... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment