Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is it just me...

or am I over there?


Yea, I don't get it.


Like the other day- I thought "did I really just see a van hit a bus?" and as I sat in my car with a huge pick-up truck in front of me... I thought... "isn't anyone going to help?" Thankfully, someone did. Now, I didn't really SEE a van hit a bus- I did see- a van roll on over to the side of the rode with its airbags out. And a bus on the other side with some not so fancy damage. Boy, do I need to pay attention.


I feel like this has been a lesson a time or two- I just get busy with the task at hand I forget that other things are going on.


No lie, I really did think-- Did I really just see a van hit a bus? And, didn't blink because of it? I guess I forgot the second part. My point, if I had one, would be... so many things going on around seem just normal, run of the mill, ordinary- but, when we don't have eyes to see... we miss out. And, we may see it...but it doesn't move us.

No comments: