Friday, April 24, 2009

I wish I was more creative....

...with these titles!

And, I would know how to update on my life... because I spent last weekend answering the same questions. I should have made a hand-out and given it to each person who asked! People person?

Oh, did I just give away a detail about my life? Yes, I went to a wedding last weekend. It was the best. I stayed with my good friend K Malt and her fam. And, we had a good time laughing and smelling cabinet stain. Hmmm. Nice.

It was a fun celebration at the wedding- and afterwards we celebrated my dear friend's birthday! She even had a pre-teen group of cheerleaders do a cheer for her- that's how you celebrate 25. What a weekend. It was treat to be apart of a birthday party again.

You may wonder where in the world are the pictures.... well, I no longer have the skills needed to capture special moments. I did take video of playing a game. Exciting, no?

No comments: