Monday, January 26, 2009

Its true: When you leave, you forget.

Something from last night. We can hear a message, and we are called to action...yet we let the things in our life get in the way.

True story, too much happens-- and I am always trying to play catch-up. Blah.

So, random thoughts and events is what you get today.

Last Night: I was driving to my friends house to go to HFBC... and I look out the window of my car and see a group of people dressed in medieval wear. Hitting each other with swords. Strange.

Last Night: The sermon was really good. I mean, REALLY good.

Last Night: I got a text message from one of my favorite friends, and it made me smile.

Last Night: Teachers make horrible students. End of story.

This morning: I really need to work on memorization.

This morning: I really need to work on sending emails.

This morning: I had a fight with the printer!

This morning: I should post about Girl's Night Out!

This afternoon: Was a great example of how Teachers make horrible students. Argg.

Really, none of that was important.

No comments: