1. I have a headache almost everyday.
2. I was going to be named Kathryn or James.
3. I love watching the game show network- my favorite shows are lingo, wheel of fortune, and chain reaction.
4. I am related to Joie Chitwood. You can look him up, he made some stunt driving video for Chevrolet.
5. When I get nervous or have to speak in front of a group of people- I tend to shake one of my hands, or I start to stutter. If I feel passionately about something I often speak too fast and stutter.
6. My great-great grandfather as an infant was left on the trail/road as the rest of the family migrated to Oklahoma/Texas.
7. I got to see Kate Gosselin (in person) from Jon and Kate plus 8 on Thursday.
8. I will not use the milk if it has been open for more than two days.
9. I have had the same car for 8 years... And, after almost 8 months its fixed!
10. My favorite subjects to teach or substitute for are Math and Science. Yet, I got a degree in Social Studies Education.
11. I have kept (almost) every note written to me.
12. I made the decision to go to OU because I could get a discount on account that my grandfather graduated from there. Yet, I knew nothing about the university. The first time I went to Norman was to participate in Camp Crimson.
13. I love to cook. I am always looking for new recipes to try.
14. I love making crafts. And, I am in the middle of 7 projects. Hopefully, I'll finish them... soon.
15. I always feel like I don't belong.
16. My family has a 1948 Chevrolet Pick-Up Truck.
17. When I was a kid, I got out of my car seat and drove the car into the garage and hit my dads trans am. My mother blames herself because she left the car running in the driveway.
18. In 11th or 12th grade I slammed my finger in the trunk of my car.
19. I am horrible about returning phone calls. Maybe I shouldn't have a phone.
20. I still remember our first cell phone number.. 5050522
21. I've been stuck in a Moscow airport without a plane ticket home. I've been stuck in a Germany airport without a plane ticket home.
22. I've thrown-up in an airplane. It was the worst feeling EVER!
23. People are too serious sometimes.
24. I love Doctor Who. Its a great show. Thank you, BBC America.
25. I want to travel the world. Right now.
Xóc Đĩa – Chơi Xóc Đĩa Online Luôn Thắng
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment