Sunday, February 01, 2009

I know, you all care.

Clearly. Everyone wants to know what I will be trying to accomplish this week...

1. Clean bedroom (its a must- its like my closet exploded...and I just walk over the mess)
2. Organize bathroom (uh, after removing everything out of the cabinets... I gave up and left the junk on the floor.)
3. Study for Spanish (its an everyday event. i am a much better student the second time around...minus in the classroom- i just want to run it. bad, bad) Hmm.. Maybe I should put teachable on this list?
4. Attend Small Group (I go every other week. Lame. But, true.)
5. Go to class (Monday, Wednesday)
6. Memorize verse (Uh, yes please!)
7. Mail very belated birthday cards (Because, its getting ridiculous!)
8. Mail very belated gifts (Because, I have had some since October!)
9. Call people back (Because, the list is getting longer and longer)
10. Email people back (Because, people are important!)
11. Rest, Rejoice, Reflect
12. Post about Girl's Night Out
13. Work
14. Sleep

The End. Well, these are few things on my mind as I am studying for an exam. Ha. I just needed to write them down- and I knew I needed to post something. So, YES!

No comments: