Thursday, January 03, 2008

Toilet Game = Awesome

I thought I would explain this AMAZING game to you. As many of you remember, I travelled on an airplane for many hours to get on another airplane... to get on another awesome airplane... where I said "Oh, those aren't clouds... they are mountains!"

Anyways, for about 2 1/2 hours M,T,Th,F... we would play games. We learned of course the most popular game in the country... and then we learned this game... "Toilet"


Okay, here is the deal.

Instructions on setting up the game...

Step One: Take a Deck of Cards





Step Two: Take out 5 Cards



Step Three: With the rest of the cards, make a pile (in a circular motion)



Step Four: Build an outhouse on top of the pile of cards (This is when having an architecture major would be ideal, thank goodness we did!...but our friends pretty much took care of it!)





Yes, this toilet or outhouse is missing its door! But, I am not too skilled to make the outhouse- that's why you get a picture from the summer.


And, now you are ready to play.

How do you play?


1st- you sit in a circle with all your friends


2nd- each person takes a turn and pulls out one card without knocking the outhouse over


3rd- you go around, until someone does


4th- when someone knocks down the outhouse, they fall into the toilet. If you would like you can make sounds. (As our friends did)
5th- that person is now out, and you start again.


6th- as you play, you can make comments that the person smells or needs company





Don't be afraid to lean over when its your turn if you see an easier spot to pull out a card






As you will see below, you can get very far in this game.



But, sometimes you fall in!


I hope you too can have hours and hours of fun!!!

2 comments:

*Paige* said...

Dudders, next time you come to Oklahoma we will have to play this. :)

*Paige* said...

That panda must have really wanted a new jacket. That will teach that man not to sit to close to an animal cage. Ha. :) This is why I should be a panda, so I can teach the evil pandas how to not be evil.