Friday, January 11, 2008

Okay here's my point...

When I have a headache I'm funny.

3 Reasons:
1.) I am in so much pain I don't have a filter. (So, I say funny things and make comments)
2.) I have to take some heavy pain pills. ( Which probably accounts for the random remarks)
3.) I sit in a dark room with the TV volume on low. (I have to make it funny)

Or, it happened only one night.

All I know, is that I had an awful headache all day long
(tuesday) and didn't go to bed until 2 am(wednesday) got up at 5 am(wednesday)and didn't go back to bed until 3 am (thursday). Now its Friday, I can't go back to sleep. Thus, the point to writing this post.

Thank you and goodnight. For I will be looking at the star stickers on my ceiling left by the previous owner...

6 comments:

*Paige* said...

I love that picture. It reminds me of all the times you would get mad at Yasmin and yell at her. Then I would be scared and go hide in my room. Ha. j/k :) Actually, I'm pretty sure if you made that face at me I would run away.

Sarah said...

Yea, that's true. I yelled at Yasmin...ALL THE TIME! But, you know.. hiding in your room wasn't the best hiding spot, because we all knew where you were! You should have tried the attic.

Ryan M said...

Sometimes I went up in the attic and then sneaked into your house to cause mischief.

Sarah said...

you should have changed our clocks around... or switched our bedrooms... or switched our salt with sugar...or other mischief like activities.

man, trouble.

*Paige* said...

What you really should have done was take all of Yasmin's clothes out of her closet and replace them with traditional Peruvian clothing. It would have been funny, but I don't think it would be easy to find Peruvian clothes. Nevermind.

Sarah said...

Ha. That would have been amazing. Also, we should have post-it note her room and car.