Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Kelsey vs. Tiffany

Here's the deal... I was looking at pictures of my summers with these two girls. And, right at the beginning when I was getting to know Tiffany she reminded me of Kelsey. Then, I went spent a summer with her.

Well, here is my proof-




Kelsey

Tiffany (on our first flight, she wore that skirt)



But, wait there is more!


Tiffany

Kelsey


Crazy, huh?!


They both sing... and they both run... and both naturally are the center of attention... they make friends well... and I can't believe I forgot this fact... they both like snickers. Kelsey ate them everyday, and Tiffany's birthday cake was snickers and ice cream.


But, they are both different too! And, I love them!


(Yes, Kelsey this is your blog post... hope you enjoyed it!)

3 comments:

KRae said...

Hahahahaha. I love this post :)

Sarah said...

i knew you would! haha.

Sarah said...

And sometimes they say... "when was that" "was I there" and I would have to say... "yes, you were sitting right next to me..."