Yikes. How EXCITING! :)
I have to be honest, I am very excited about turning 25! I have no idea why, but I am! So, to celebrate this big event... Everyday, I'll be creating a list of 25 different things- like "My favorite Memories of High School" "Favorite Photos" "Favorite TV Shows" and SO MUCH MORE! :)
25 Memories of High School...
You have to understand, I went to a Ninth Grade Center, a Sr. High School, and a general High School... 3 schools in a matter of 4 years!
1. Two Hour Delays or Snow Days- oh such wonderful days, how i missed them when i moved to Texas! I remember a group of us went to King of Prussia (its a mall) and made fools of ourselves.
2. Passing Notes between classes- geez, i probably have few of those notes... my word. my favorite was the on going "i love chris more" back and forth- no real reason.
3. Book O' Stuff- these two books are filled with memories of high school... quotes, pictures, random facts, birthday celebrations, and such.
4. Driver's Ed Video- Really, that video was awesome. And, it truly prepared me for driving. Ha.
5. Volleyball- Oh, the joy. It was fun, just a random group of girls.
6. German- all 4 years of High School. Yes, I was apart of the German Club and German National Honor Society. We went to the Holocaust National Museum in Washington D.C. In Texas, I was Vice President of the German Club and German National Honor Society.
7. Sadie Hawkins Dance- Yes, I've already posted about this....
8. Astros Game- Yes, I love baseball. Its one of those things I would do with my dad! Plus, we would get great seats!!
9. Six Flags- Oh, dear. Many memories... but one was with my friends Daniela and Adria..we went to Astro World... and for some reason I remember Adria having to take pictures.
10. Galveston- Yes, I guess its like an Astros Game or Astro World...if you grew up in Houston... you have memories from Galveston. But, one from High School was for Senior Skip day... we went down there and spent Sunday and Monday at the beach.
11. Spring Break 2000, 2001- In 2000, I went to Houston to look for houses...because we were moving. And, I was going to be in the same town as my best friend!! And, 2001.it was the beach, party, astro world...and so much more!
12. Birthday Celebrations- for my 18th birthday... the girls decorated my car and filled it with balloons and confetti...and still to this day, i find these little pieces of paper. And, there was waking up at 5 am to take one to Denny's-- decorating their front yard. Going Downtown... Oh so much fun!
13. Cape May, New Jersey- this could have been in middle school..but I think it was high school. I went to Cape May with my best friend Amy's family. We stayed at a beach house with their family friends... Ha. Good times.
14. Boat Tour-One summer, I went with Amy's family on a boat tour... we stayed in all different places...but one of the last nights we actually stayed in a hotel and not on the boat! One of my favorite memories from that trip, was the scavenger hunt. We totally won! :)
15. Concerts- No, I am not afraid to say...that I went to a Backstreet Boys, Nsync, and Britney Spears concert... but I also went to a Matchbox 20, Train, and Goo Goo Dolls concert. High school, weird.
16. Black Dresses- My best friend Amy came down from Pennsylvania to Texas for New Years... and we went out with my other best friend Stephanie... and for some reason we dressed up in these black dresses... Yea, and it was on New Years or around New Years. hmm.
17. Ghost Tour of Houston- Adria, Daniela and I took a Ghost Tour of Houston. It started at the Spaghetti Warehouse...and we ended up at the old hospital... And, yea.
18. Picture Night- We got a camera from Wal-mart and took pictures all over town... my favorite picture was of a dollar store going out of business and it said "39 cent blowout sale!"
19. Love Match-Okay, it was when I was in Pennsylvania...we answered questions from a questionnaire and we were matched with guys from our school. And, we would laugh at the results...because really..we were matched with people would slept with 2 pillows or how they ate their oreos... dumb.
20. Art Projects- I really loved taking art classes... and, most of my art work is still hanging in my house. 9th and 10th grade were my favorite years for art...but I think its because the teacher really allowed us to explore who we were as artists.
21. Downtown Philly- I just remember walking around, and falling in love with the city.
22. Washington DC- Oh dear, it was one of my favorite places to visit when I lived in Pennsylvania...
23. Cards-I really love snail mail. I love it! And, wish I was better at sending letters and cards... because Hallmark was like my best friend- back in the day. I have boxes full of cards, my friend Amy was the best at sending cards when I moved back to Texas.
24. Dress up days- Yea, Homecoming week... and each day is a different theme. I remember wearing tie-dye... and a cowboy outfit- with boots and all.
25. Scary House- It was a house that had an upside down Christmas tree... and red-light glow from the upstairs.. a car out front with triangles... and mannequins dressed in whatever season...so cheerleader uniforms...prom dresses...whatever. Yes, in our prom dresses we took our limo got out and took a picture!
Okay, lots of memories...
Oh, High School...sigh.
Xóc Đĩa – Chơi Xóc Đĩa Online Luôn Thắng
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment