I know I can't believe it!
25 of my favorite TV shows!
1. Gilmore Girls- Uh, hello...own all seasons.
2. Smallville- duh. next.
3. LOST- it wasn't until this year that i actually watched it...but after one episode (of season 4)...I got online and watched every episode.
4. Reba- its what I watch when I am cleaning!
5. Cities of the Underworld- You have to watch the one about Russia!
6. Jon and Kate plus 8- uh, love it.
7. Boy Meets World- hello, awesome. tgif.
8. Sabrina the Teenage Witch- uh, yes. tgif.
9. NCIS- Yea, because of my mom. We watch it together.
10. The Cosby Show- awesome. end of story.
11. Psych-i just love that more people are watching it! its so funny, and i am pretty sure they could be my friends.
12. Monk- probably because of my parents.
13. the Office- too funny.
14. America's Next Top Model- yea, haha.
15. the Simpsons- its a family thing. we watch it together!
16. Futurama- another family show. my family is weird.
17. Doctor Who- Oh, BBC America... thank you!
18. Clean House- Haha.
19. What's your style?- HGTV, wonderful. Its a saturday show... :)
20. Project Runway- No doubt.
21. House- Okay, its because of Felicia that it is on this list.
22. Wheel of Fortune-uh, yes please.
23. Ace of Cakes- seriously, they could be my friends.
24. Cash Cab- i am not that smart.
25. Arrested Development- yea, i was re-introduced...hahahaha.
It got harder to finish the list... but I did it! :)
That's a lot of TV. But, I am turning 25.
Xóc Đĩa – Chơi Xóc Đĩa Online Luôn Thắng
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment