Friday, October 10, 2008

21 days until I am 25?!

Oh, yes... its been a long- but very nice day...sigh...

Here is your 25 list- 25 things my students said today...

1. Now, how old are you?
2. Oh, you look like you are 16. Well, maybe 2o.
3. Do we really have to do this?
4. What are you writing?
5. Can I go to the bathroom?
6. Can I get a drink of water?
7. I don't get it.
8. Ohhhhh..... Ohhh... Ms. Ms. Ms. Ms. Ms...
9. Are you going to watch the OU/Texas game?
10. Oh, that's too bad. (because, I said, yes I was going to watch the game- and I am cheering for OU!)
11. that was a poor choice. (that was also in response to cheering for OU, and I went to school there)
12. Ohhhh... I get it!
13. When is the class over?
14. Homework? We have homework...on Friday?
15. Ms... come here... no come here...
16. I like this stuff... I guess I am a nerd... I'll embrace that now.
17. Shhh.... (hahaha, that's because I wouldn't raise my voice... so they had to get the other students to shut up)
18. I like you. I really like you.
19. Can I go to the bathroom?
20. Look Ms.... you can check... I did my work.
21. Are we your best class?
22. Why do I have to know this?
23. I did this stuff in 3rd grade...
24. Thank you!
25. Have a good day!

Yes, today was a great day. I am very thankful for a great conversation with another teacher! Oh joy!

No comments: