Monday, October 13, 2008

18 days until I am 25?!

Yes, you had to wait a little longer for this one... 6th, 7th, and 8th graders will do that to you!

25 Favorite Moments/Memories/Quotes from Summer 2006, 2007 (in short quotes or a couple of words!)

1. "Just a little" (2006)
2. "You will try" (2007)
3. "The Game" (2007)
4. The Spa (2006)
5. The Blue Lakes (2007)
6. Tallest Mountain in Europe (2007)
7. "Do you know, what we know, that we think you don't know?" (2007)
8. Paper towels to toilet paper (2007)
9. World Cup (2006)
10. "He will not be disappointed" (2006)
11. Girl parities, dancing, food, games, and movies... (2007)
12. Central Park (2007)
13. "Going to the Park" (2006)
14. "Rate me" (2006)
15. The things we are not suppose to talk about... (2006)
16. Dutch Blitz (2007)
17. trips to the market (2007)
18. "Crappy Soviet Vehicle" (2007)
19. "I'm pissed off" (2006)
20. the bears (2006)
21. Rain (2006, 2007)
22. Gilmore Girls (2006)
23. Armageddon (2007)
24. Durok (2007)
25. "gross and weird" (2006)

4 comments:

Krae said...

Okay, I remembered all of the 2006 ones, but bears. Aren't you proud of me? Ha! And I made number one, I am so proud. Well, just a little.

Sarah said...

the bears.. we have like a million pictures with them... geez.. baby bears.

Krae said...

OH, you meant literal bears. I was trying to remember some inside joke about bears. HAHA.

Sarah said...

no, no joke about bears. ha.