I am glad I don't teach Language Arts full time...
25 of my interest from Facebook.... (and maybe I'll explain...)
1. Laughing- because I love to laugh...at anything and everything. My dad is one of the funniest people I know. And, Brian Regan is pretty much my favorite comedian!
2. Peanuts, Popcorn, Oreos- Peanuts, the cartoon... Popcorn as a treat...Oreos, America's favorite cookie.
3. Hearts- I care deeply for others and the condition of their heart!
4. Traveling- I love to travel!
5. The World, Cultures-I love learning about cultures and experiencing them all around the world!
6. Yellow Polo Shirts- It reminds me of my grandfather! :)
7. Telling Stories, Funny Stories- I love hearing stories, but I am learning to share stories too...
8. Sonic- Oh happy hour... Dr. Pepper or a Cherry Limeade Slush...Yum!
9. Crafts- I love home-made gifts and making stuff...being creative is something that fills me!
10. Gold Stars, Rocks- Well, duh.. I want to be a teacher. And, I already talked about rocks before!
11. Languages- I wish I knew them all!
12. Hot Tea- Oh, it takes me back... its just so welcoming, and usually a good conversation.
13. Central Asia- Yes, I am in love.
14. Pictures- I love taking pictures- and making collages.
15. Flowers- Uh, yes. They make me happy!
16. Power Tools, Home remodeling- I love fixing things and making things.
17. Chicago, Phoenix, Philadelphia, Houston, Norman- cities I've called home...
18. Meeting People- I love meeting new people... the end.
19. Mountains- Yes, please.
20. Investing, Trusting, Loving, Sharing, Enjoying, Living, Listening, Friends- Yes.
21. Texas (the state not the school)- I love Texas!
22. Music- yes.
23. Learning Russian and Spanish- yes.
24. Sooners- Go OU!
25. Frames, Candles, Tea Cups, Journals- Are all in my bedroom. :)
Xóc Đĩa – Chơi Xóc Đĩa Online Luôn Thắng
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment