Yes, Its 2:30 am. Yes, I have power. Yes, I have internet.
Okay, So..I don't have power. Nor, internet.
Wait, its back on...
Ike, welcome to Texas. Please be kind.
UPDATE: We got a Generator from Brenham, Texas. Its been wonderful to have electricity for just a little during the day! :) Also, it keeps the food fresh!
Its Wednesday, and we haven't had power since Saturday at 2:30 am...
UPDATE: Yesterday, I actually saw power company dudes (like 12 of them)- so, we have hope....that maybe the power will be restored soon...
Its Monday (9/22) and we still don't have power.
UPDATE: As of 11 am, Thursday (9/25) we had our power restored. It sure was nice... it wasn't so nice- when the night before we saw everyone around us had lights...it was just our row of homes that didn't have electricity. But, its good now.
Xóc Đĩa – Chơi Xóc Đĩa Online Luôn Thắng
1 year ago

1 comment:
yea, we now really don't have power or Internet.
Post a Comment