Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seriously... Everything Rides on Hope Now.

I am not even joking.

I've been given a new spirit/outlook/joy/life... with FORGIVENESS. Honestly, its awesome. Choosing Forgiveness by Nancy Leigh DeMoss opened my eyes to many things I was blind to. Okay, maybe it was more ignoring.

I had to honestly ask myself a few tough questions that I would have liked to ignored. But, I didn't. She asked us to: 1. Identify Who 2. What they've done 3. How I've responded

Ouch. Yikes. No, thanks!

Yea, didn't score to high on that How I've Responded part. She asked, "Have you blessed them? Have you loved them? Have you prayed for them? Have you forgiven them?"

Haha, No. Yea, right. Probably, not much. Sort of.

Oh geez. It got worse. But, thankfully, Matthew 7:3-5 and Ephesians 1:7; 2:14 and Mark 11:25 and many many many more hit me in the face.

And, as I said "I choose to forgive" -- I read Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them John 13:17

Yay! Freedom. Joy. Love. Friendships Restored!

Hope.

No comments: