Or not.
1. "Look at me, Admire me, Fall in love with me... HaHaHaHa..Jerk"
2. I just sent you magic, magical school bus, magic got kidnapped, punched the bus driver...
3. Penguin, Polar Bear, Alpaca, Gopher, Sweet Tea, Popcorn, Chocolate, Marshmallow, Kangaroos,...
4. "Whatever Jerk" and the phone is disconnected..
5. Post-it notes
6. Making up stories with pictures on cards
7. 110 Facebook Messages
8. "We have such a good dynamic because we don't like each other"
9. "Okay, I am going to say someone, but don't get mad, because I don't mean them but I mean someone like them."
10. Spaceship
Welcome to my world.
The End.
Xóc Đĩa – Chơi Xóc Đĩa Online Luôn Thắng
1 year ago

3 comments:
Okay, now it is letting me comment.
So this is THE BEST blog post...EVER.
:)
It makes it so much better that everyone is so confused. :-D
Oh yeah, and where was I for #9? Haha.
P.S. It's like fort knox to be able to comment on your blog!
P.P.S. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!
You're funny! I miss you! I came across one of your letters to me the other day. One of the pictogram letters from high school that you used to make while you were bored in your typing class. Good stuff...
I still say this is the best blog post ever.
Post a Comment