Okay, so I decided to take on the task of cleaning out my closet. Oh dear, it has become a job and a half.
I found 1.3 million greeting cards and notes from middle/high school! So, if you have ever written me a note or given me a greeting card- no lie, i probably still have it.
I also found 2 "Book O Stuff." Yes, "Book O Stuff" Part I and Part II. It was the creation of both Amy and I. Amy, my best friend from high school.
Here are some items in "Book of Stuff" Part II (1999-2000)
- Merry Christmas Card
- New Years Eve Party- with pictures!
- Lip Sync, a little information it happened January 21st, 1st place was "The Decades"
- Quotes- some favorites: "I might not even have a family" "We need help" "Look Barbie...its an old ugly fat guy...I think he needs a make over...You'll like Amy, she's an artist!" "What are you gonna do, hit me?" "You All...what am I supposed to do, put that together? Y'all"
- Songs, Songs, Songs
- Stickers
- Updates- it was an update of the world around us...
- Nicknames
- Megan's Box (it was a page dedicated to a brilliant birthday gift created by Amy and myself...a party box, covered with teen pop stars, trivia, and money inside with shredded magazine articles.
- Megan's 16th Birthday Party
- Ocean City
- A Blank Page
- 50 things guys would never say... (it was out of a magazine, it was awesome!) The favorite line, "I'm scared- hold me."
- Britney Spears Cons oops...I did it again Concert. Cute, no? Haha
- Surfside South
- Scavenger Hunt
- July 24, 2000 "Pirates Suck!"...I wish I knew the story behind this page, but I don't
- Jenny's Birthday Bash
- Halloween Party
- "I don't know"
Here is a page from "Book O Stuff" Part I
Yes, it does say "1:15 am, 11/29/99 : Amy said she was going to marry Doug W."Oh, Summer Cleaning....sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment