Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You see, I wasn't lying.

I went to Oklahoma. Oklahoma, Texas.

Its a little community right down the road from me. Anytime, I miss Oklahoma I can just go there. Or not. There isn't much.

It has a cemetery.

With historical information.
And a community center that use to be the old school.
Neat, I know.

3 comments:

*Paige* said...

That's so awesome. I guess I can say I've never been to Oklahoma. :) When are you coming to the real Oklahoma again??? :)

*Paige* said...

P.S. there are like a bazillion posts on your blog that I haven't read yet. How did that happen??

Sarah said...

I like Russia too! Did you know that an Russian film was nominated for an Oscar and it looks like it had some authentic ethnic dancing from the cities we were in. I'm going to try to check it out and see what it's about. It's called 12.