It may concern some of you that I have "UT" on my title...but its important.
I was sorting and throwing away some old junk from my childhood days. On my mom's orders I was not allowed to throw away any of my artwork or stories. So, I was forced to look at every piece of paper from my wildcat warrior days. I soon found a booklet called the "ABC's of Texas" made our of construction paper, yarn, and pre-printed A B C's for Texas.
I was amazed by my artistic design or coloring of each page... and soon I found the "University of Texas" page. It was a simple flag with "UT" written on it. I had colored it yellow. I guess you could say, I had nothing to do with "UT" even at a young age.
Xóc Đĩa – Chơi Xóc Đĩa Online Luôn Thắng
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment