Anyways, enough with that. I have a few things I could blog about. And, I will!
But first, I'll finish this blog.
In honor of almost a year ago finding out who I would be spending the summer with, I will add a few top 5's... Because, these people are important and I love them.
So, Summer 2007 : Top 5's!
Top 5 Games we played as a team- The Game, Dutch Blitz, "Fool", Settlers of Catan, and Farkle *others that didn't make the list included: Kings Corners, Sequence,... and many more!
Top 5 Games we played with our students- The Game, Fool, Imaginiff, Signs, and Simon Says
*others that didn't make the list included: Speed, paper football, Uno, War, ERS, Frisbee, Future Game...
Top 5 Songs we heard around town- Umbrella, I Don't Want to Miss a Thing, What I've Done, Unfaithful, and whatever else was playing on the TV in cafe.
Top 5 Photos- Which is too hard, so I am going to do something different. Top 5 photos to explain our journey
1. Our Team Pictures- Duh, we were a team. Oh course it would be apart of the Top 5. We had traveled outside our city to one of our friend's family house. There we climbed a hill or mountain to take this picture. My favorite part while climbing up the hill was singing "The Hills Are Alive With the Sound of Music"... Other team photos include us on top of "Titanic" and jumping in front of a mountain on top of a mountain, and many more!
2. Transportation Pictures- Tiffany made a comment that this could be a good picture to show off the summer... and I would agree. We sat on this bus/van for a number of hours... we traveled around town in these... Other transportation included: Walking (which we did the most) and taking a Taxi. We were skilled; we fit all of us in a small taxi plus a guitar.

3. Pictures with Friends- We spent almost everyday with our new friends. It was amazing and we took lots of pictures. So, I picked two. One with the girls after playing Frisbee in the river, we went to a local restaurant that looked strangely familiar to a popular fast food joint here... The second photo was the groups 'signs'
4. Pain Pictures- We traveled outside our city to look at some old ruins and fortresses. We walked up toward the tower and stumbled across some painful plants. They are called needles. And they hurt! This is the result of touching the plant, but in her case falling into it!
5. Jumping Pictures- We jumped all the time. And, we got pretty good at it.
Other photos that could have been included-
Pictures of food-
Pictures of the Art we saw-
We could also explore: Top Five Quotes, Adventures, Funny Moments, Restaurants,...


No comments:
Post a Comment