30 Things that Make Me Happy! (thanks Amy for the idea!)
1. Promises
2. Finding the perfect gift for friends
3. Talking on the phone for hours with great friends
4. Letters in the mail
5. Writing notes/cards
6. Making crafts
7. Hearing my favorite song on the radio as I drive down the road with my windows down
8. Walking around Hobby Lobby
9. Cleaning/ Yard work on a sunny day (and the results following the work!)
10. Laughing until my sides hurt
11. Making instant friends!
12. Talking about the World
13. Hearing Truth
14. Organizing (anything and everything!!)
15. Decorating
16. Playing card games or any games with friends (i know, it surprises me too, but i love it!!)
17. Drinking sweet tea
18. Hearing from my friends
19. Reading a good book
20. Taking a long drive on a beautiful afternoon
21. Watching the sunrise
22. Watching a movie or TV show with my parents
23. Discovering new music
24. Going to a baseball game (Go 'Stros!)
25. Hearing about Exciting News!
26. Walks in the park
27. Sonic Drinks
28. Traveling the world
29. Hand made gifts/ thoughtful gifts
30. Sweet messages from friends
Xóc Đĩa – Chơi Xóc Đĩa Online Luôn Thắng
1 year ago

3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad I found you,
Sarah, how have you been?
I like it!
Yay! Those things are great! I am happier just reading them!
Post a Comment