Thursday, November 29, 2007

These girls bring me joy... and make me laugh











Umbrella was the favorite song of my friends this summer... They even got us singing it.



6 comments:

Ryan M said...

I was like.. who's this Sa Du? Is this a Chinese friend?

So.... what are you doing now?

Ryan M said...

Oh and also I'm starting to question whether I want a Wii. I have Alex M's in my house right now, and I'm REALLY sore from playing it. Sad, yes.

Sarah said...

So you think I should come back because of peer-pressure? :) I guess I caved in and my blog is now a work in progress! Hope you have a good weekend!

deb said...

Sarah! It's good to see you're blogging again. I like you a lot! How is life in your neck of the woods? What are you up to these days???

Jenny said...

That is funny!!! I love what people on the other side of the world do....

Sarah said...

Hope you are having a wonderful day :)