Thursday, November 29, 2007

Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk...

I am not one who talks on the phone all the time... actually, I really don't like talking on the phone. But, recently I have. The last two days I have had two phone conversations that have lasted longer than 3 hours. 3 hours?! What in the world can you talk about for 3 hours?! Well, a whole lot. And, I've enjoyed it. WHAT?! I think its because, for the last 3 months I have had a phone that didn't really work...

Oh well,...


I've found that maybe if I talked more often with these people, we wouldn't have such long conversations... but, i don't think that's it.


So, Thank You:

1. Jessica, 3 hours and 33 minutes

2. Kristin, 3 hours and 2 minutes

and in the last week...

3. Kelsey, 2 hours... and then 1 hour and 25 minutes


So, if you want to chat. Call me, I promise I'll call you back... because I actually have a phone that is awesome and works!




It just made really thankful for my friends, Jessica, Kristin and Kelsey. They encourage me.


No comments: