No, I am not tired. It has been a fun and exciting Spring Break!
My week in review:
Friday: At 3:00 I left school and came home. In honor of Spring Break, I took my family out to dinner.
Saturday: It was last minute packing and shopping for quilt retreat.
Sunday-Thursday: Quilt Retreat. I finished three quilt (tops), two blankets and eight bags! I was a bit burnt out by the end of the retreat. I love Mt Calm, TX and the Compass Centre.
Thursday Morning and Afternoon: Drive back to H-town & Tire Adventure
- On the drive back to H-Town, we decided to take the "long" way home. We stopped in Ft. Worth at Cabbage Rose. It is a fantastic fabric shop. I love my new fabric! I can't wait to make more bags and quilts!
- The excitement did not end at the fabric shop- on the way back we had to have a road side service to fix the missing tire. It seem (as explained by the tire repair guy) when the tire gets too hot it can just explode. Righhhhttt.
- After an hour on the side of the road, we had the spare tire placed on the car and we were slowly on our way home.
Friday: I did nothing important.
Saturday: I was able to hang out with my bff from elementary school, her mom and son.
Sunday: the usual & lesson planning
I know, where is my Spring Break?

1 comment:
https://www.cekaja.com/info/8-manfaat-cuka-apel/
Post a Comment