Saturday, November 12, 2011

helloooooooooooo

I guess, I can't wait any longer. I should just post on this silly blog, it has been sitting here all alone.

Or, you could say, it has become a place I use for a bookmark of the blogs I like to read. You know, in addition to the ones in my dashboard and my real bookmarked sites.

I have become so inspired by so many creative people. I love it! I have always been a crafty creative person. I love making things. I love browsing stores and trying to make the stuff I discover. I just never took advantage of that creativity. Really, I was missing out. I wish I had a sewing machine in college and high school too!

I was able to go to the International Quilt Show in Houston, again. It was wonderful. Oh, the beautiful things! Fun and creative people. Awesome fabric. Amazing quilts. Great deals!

So, what have I been doing? Quilting and such.