Thursday, January 20, 2011

Still here!

I have been neglecting this blog.
Thankfully, I have not been neglecting my daily journal.
It has been a better record of the daily events in my life!

An update...

I started a clinical teaching position in January. I am thankful! It has been a great opportunity to be within a classroom. I have the best cooperating teacher!

I have been able to meet new people. And, I have been able to share the things most important in my life!

I have been able to reconnect with an old childhood friend. It has been an adventure! It is amusing to remember stories of the old neighborhood. One comment, "well, for a nine year old distance is everything."

My dad came back safe and sound after a trip around the world! One of his sweet co-workers decided to get me a gift from Asia in celebration of the year of the Rabbit.

We had a scare with our family dog. She was dizzy. She wasn't able to walk without falling over. It was tough to watch. It breaks my heart. She is a sweet dog. We welcomed her into our family a month or two after we moved to Pennsylvania. She was a great friend in the transition into a new school. Now, she is doing well! It is a bad ear infection. Its nice to see her return to her happy goofy self!

In other news.

I'll update more! Maybe.


No comments: