Friday, May 28, 2010

what did i do in the month of may?

I went to weddings. Well, just two.
But, it did take up a good amount of time... I did drive to Oklahoma and Kansas.

And, to think these friendships started with a summer trip and One week in May.

I'll start with Kelsey. I've know her longer.

Summer 2006, I went overseas.

I got to know Kelsey. We were not friends in the beginning. Nor were we friends during the One week in May.

girls in the backseat of a taxi
After a few long weeks into the summer, we became friends.
Kelsey and I hanging out, with LA in the background.
And, we've been friends ever since.
Kelsey and I in a mountain city.

October 2009, Kelsey called to announce she was marrying Sean.

May 16, 2010, Kelsey married Sean.

I was there.

Kelsey and I on her wedding day!

Debbie (a friend from that summer!) and I on Kelsey's wedding day!

Summer 2007, I went overseas.

Tiffany, Jessica and I playing in the stream.
We were friends in the beginning.
Tiffany and I hanging out.

During the One week in May, we were told to become friends and become friends fast.
Tiffany and I jumping!

October 2009, Tiffany sent me a postcard informing me that she would marry Tyler.

Tyler, the boy she was dating that summer overseas.

May 1, 2010, Tiffany married Tyler.

I was there. It was beautiful.
Tyler and Tiffany.

May Weddings...

No comments: