
Tonight, I decided to avoid completing my assignment and make dessert.
First, I made mini brownies. These mini brownie come in a box and have their own baking dish! So, you get six little brownies with 1 1/2 tablespoons of water. But, I decided to throw the mix on my shorts, foot, and floor. Beautiful.
If at first you don't succeed-try again.
The box has two packages of brownie mix. Thankfully, this mix made it into the bowl.
Next, I made chocolate syrup. Why? We ran out. And, I have never made chocolate syrup.
So, everything was in the pan. It was on medium heat. And, it boiled over the edge. Chocolate mess EVERYWHERE. Wonderful.
If at first you don't succeed-try again.
This time, I paid attention to the chocolate syrup cooking in the pan.
Everyone seemed to enjoy the chocolate syrup and the brownies.
I didn't enjoy cleaning up the brownie mix and boiling chocolate. I pretty sure chocolate is fused on the electric stove-top. And, burnt chocolate smells horrible.

No comments:
Post a Comment