I have three weeks left.
- I am excited!!!
- I like to avoid the assignments until the last possible moment.
- I still have certification exams.
I am going to Oklahoma.
- I am little excited!
- I kinda don't want to go.
- I need to make plans.
I ran 3.5 miles.
- I am surprised. Yes, the .5 is important.
- I might have jogged 3.5 miles.
- I still hate running.
I have to clean my room.
- I am frustrated by the mess.
- I really need it clean.
- I'll probably throw away bunch of junk.
I finished season 1 of LOST.
- ...in one week.
- Because, my mother had never seen the 1st season.
- I still love it!
2 comments:
I would never want to leave sunny Houston for stinky cold Oklahoma either.
Well, we have a 90% chance of snow today. (that's what the weather man said)But, I am guessing it will be cold and wet.
Post a Comment