Thursday, January 28, 2010

Memories with M&Ms

Once upon a time... those M&M cartoon things were awesome.

This was an example of my summer in Central Asia.
Some things to point out...

You see, one of my teammates was hit in the head with a soccer ball- and it was captured in a beautiful photograph. And, was a popular story to tell!

Another thing...

I will fight people on this-it may LOOK like a gun- but it is a video camera. I put the cartoon together- I would know! And, he carried a video camera during the summer, not a gun. Unfortunately, I can't explain why he looks so angry.

Another thing...



Yes, you see turtles. Awkward turtles. It was a phrase overused that summer. But, it was fitting to place the turtles in the picture!

Another thing or two or three....

They have beautiful cakes in Central Asia- but they are different from the cakes in America. We got a backpack with an American Flag on the back. It was like a big arrow pointing us out. Ha. They have beautiful flower arrangements in Central Asia- but when you don't speak the language its hard to communicate! And, you get larger arrangements than you expect.


Some other questions or things I would point out: What's with the different types of shoes? What's with the first person looking like they are talking? Why is the second person wearing a tiara? Where is the second person's hand? Why the third person carrying the flag? Why does the third person look like he is up to no good? Why is the fourth person wearing that winter hat? And is the a purse between the third and fourth person? And, why does the fifth person have a toothpick in his mouth?


I know the answer to many of these questions- but some I don't remember. Ha!

3 comments:

Krae said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! I was cracking up out loud :) I'm glad you can't remember all of the answers. I couldn't remember all of them either! This is GREAT! :)

Krae said...

I'm reading this over again cause it cracked me up :)

Sarah said...

I love the tiara! HA!