I clicked to disarm the alarm. Nothing.
I thought my car battery was dead. It has happened before.
I was wrong. My car alarm clicker was dead.
So, I decided to go inside.
We have a key-less entry for the backdoor. It didn't work.
I pushed the right password. Nothing.
It made a beautiful ringing sound.
So, I tried the back porch door.
And, this happened.
Yes, the key broke in half.Now, how am I suppose to get into the house without a key?
I mean, I could try the front door. But, I don't have a key.
Thankfully, someone was home. But, asleep.

4 comments:
Oh my!! Did you still go work out? You poor thing!!
Yes, I did! It was just a stressful afternoon.
How did you get your key out of the lock? Or did you have to replace it?
I used some pliers-but we are getting some new doors with new locks!
Post a Comment