Sunday, December 06, 2009

Where letters go to die....

This weekend or week, I got the idea to clean out my desk. A desk full of papers, stickers, cards, CDs, folders, pens, pencils, tape... do you get the picture? Yes, and pictures.

Well, I decided to empty out the letter drawer. I'll write letters on my desk. After a couple of weeks of not knowing the address, forgetting to take it downstairs, putting in my purse but forgetting to mail it and so on... I put it in the top drawer.

So, here they are...

Should I send them? 3 weeks late, 6 months late and even 2 years late? Should I open them and then decide? Or should I throw them out? which has happen to some...

3 comments:

Krae said...

Send them, send them! It'll be fun for everyone.

Anonymous said...

This is a test... this is only a test to see if I can post... do not be alarmed... ; )

Cacey and Lauren said...

Definitely send them!