Yes, its true. I won't lie, it was a horrible birthday. I guess, I expect more out of people. I blame myself. So, now I decided to give myself the gift I would like others to do for me. I am writing notes. I am making gifts. I am spending the day celebrating another year older.
But, instead of dwelling in what is now the past- I am going to celebrate it.
I now can celebrate the top 10 memories (or most memorable)of my birthdays. I say, I can, because I am 26 so I have many to pick from!

10. 23, it was memorable-but probably more important to those who put it together. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I felt like people actually were there for me. But, it was a great idea to celebrate the things I love. And, it was a special. I just didn't like feeling I didn't belong. Or the trouble maker. (I probably should remove this...but it was memorable and a very nice thought! REALLY!) *edit: what I loved most was the gift I got, it was a photo album that was very sweet!
9. 21, a group of girls went out to dinner for my birthday and another girl. It was a great night out on the town. I probably should make it closer to #1...but really who is keeping track? There was also a surprise party- I would say, that was the greatest, but the Happy Birthday sign is the greatest! I mean, I kept it!
8. Now, I don't know how old I but it was a sock hop! Kind of like a 50's diner, chocolate shakes and all!
7. Again, I don't know the age but I had a pretty pretty princess party. My parent had a horse and carriage. How awesome is that?!
6. 22, It was a low key birthday. A group of friends got a collection of people to wish me a happy birthday. They talked about different memories. If only, I had that video.
5. 19, my first year in college. The Cate girls made my birthday very special and a fun event! Plus, the cards and gifts!
4. 24, I got a package in the mail with a bunch of cards AND a quilt from Holly K. Also, my sweet friend from Russia sent me a card! Ohh.. and Lauren asked me to be one of her bridesmaids! :)
3. 16, my first surprise party. It bummed me out that no one wanted to hang out with me that day. Only my bff wanted to see that night... I felt like something was up...but having 10 people throw confetti at you and scream- no one could ignore it. It was wonderful to get gifts and a huge poster with different birthday wishes!
2. 18, I didn't have a party. But, my friends did make it special. We did something, like a dinner BUT they came over the night before and decorated my car! It was a great surprise! I loved it!
1. 20, birthday at the dance hall. It took a long time to get there, but it was nice to have a group of friends to dance with. I didn't feel like I had to entertain everyone and I felt like it was my special day! I felt loved!
All of this being said, I don't know what I would like for my birthday.
I guess, just to be remembered and know that people want to celebrate it. Plus, gifts, cards and notes are pretty important! :)
Okay, enough of this bad attitude, pity party...I can't wait for what this year will hold. I thankful for those who are in it and those who I will get to meet.
