Friday, September 25, 2009

imagine-wisdom-courage-shine-beautiful

"The word translated 'workmanship,' poiēma, indicates that we are His poem, His masterpiece. Each of our lives is the canvas on which the Master is producing a work of art that will fill the everlasting ages with His praise." John Phillips, Exploring Ephesians and Philippians (found in Becoming a Woman of Simplicity by Cynthia Heald)



"I say to the glory of God and in utter humility that whenever I see myself before God and realize even something of what my blessed Lord has done for me, I am ready to forgive anybody anything." D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones



"May the glory of the LORD endure forever; may the Lord rejoice in his works" Psalm 104.31

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Mmmmm I love that! That was the theme verse for our Project group my second year. We were the Mona Lisas because when I think masterpiece, I think of the Mona Lisa!

Sarah said...

That's a very good theme verse- and a great example to use! :)