I went here:

and
one of my favorite families!
I was there from 12:30 pm to 10 pm- and I loved every minute.
Of course I wish it felt like this...

Brrr.... that game was COLD. Okay, I am glad it didn't feel that cold..but I do wish it was a little cooler.
I did leave out a few details... like I stayed at my granny's house in a tiny town in North Texas... I spent the afternoon in Ft. Worth when traveling back. I endured Dallas/Ft. Worth traffic and UNDERSTAND why they were crowned with this honor.
So, July 1st... what did I do? Worked on a few things... made a few phone calls...printed a few things. Cut off 5 inches of my hair. Watched "Doctor Who" while waiting for the hair stylist. Made chicken enchiladas with hand-made corn tortillas.
Wow, exciting huh?
Of course I wish it felt like this...
Brrr.... that game was COLD. Okay, I am glad it didn't feel that cold..but I do wish it was a little cooler.
I did leave out a few details... like I stayed at my granny's house in a tiny town in North Texas... I spent the afternoon in Ft. Worth when traveling back. I endured Dallas/Ft. Worth traffic and UNDERSTAND why they were crowned with this honor.
So, July 1st... what did I do? Worked on a few things... made a few phone calls...printed a few things. Cut off 5 inches of my hair. Watched "Doctor Who" while waiting for the hair stylist. Made chicken enchiladas with hand-made corn tortillas.
Wow, exciting huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment