Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day Two

Now, I am not going to give out too much information of my decision. Or maybe lack of decision... hmmm.

I will say that I have been given such direction in the last few hours. Direction and passion that I had before, yet given up on. A deep desire and I had let it go, because of my own self.

I have no one to blame, but myself. I am okay with that. I've been this way, FOREVER it seems. Yet, with each lesson and discipline that comes with it... I am learning that I am worth more than I give myself credit for. And, I am worth WAY more than I allow others to value me at. I may not see the expectations, results, and communication that I want from others- but I am not going to let that stand in the way of the things that bring me joy- the memories I hold dear or places I've been.

blessed be the LORD your God who has delighted in you... 1 Kings 10.9a

No comments: