A couple of things, because I like to be random. Or, so I think.
I am totally always, all the time going to be a student and teacher. I love it. Now, I only substitute teach- but its been so exciting. I've spoken to parents in the last couple of weeks, I written beautiful notes to the office, and I've taught lessons. Oh yes, I am going to teach! Woo hoo.
And, a student? Yes, I've really enjoyed my Spanish class at the community college. I may or may not be the oldest student in class (okay okay, second oldest) but I find it awesome to sit and study and learn something new. Its amazing.
So, that's not too random. I'll move on.
I was told by a student today- that I look like a 1st grade teacher. A 1st Grade Teacher? Excuse me? Now, how does a 1st grade teacher look? And, how are they different from a 10th grade teacher or 7th? Oh kids.
Teaching and training totally go hand in hand. I mean, yes. Seriously, discipline.
Anyways, in other news- I am planning a trip. And it will be during my Spring Break... clearly.
Again, not random- because it relates to students and teaching.
Okay, I done.
The End.
Xóc Đĩa – Chơi Xóc Đĩa Online Luôn Thắng
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment