Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've said it for a week now... I will CLEAN my room.

Or just make 'collections' of stuff on the floor scattered around the room. :)

Honest to goodness, if you were to look at my surroundings you would think something is up in my life- because usually I pay special attention to problems over cleaning. And, let the junk flow. Because, I don't talk about my issues- I let them stew. So, its a nice tasty messy soup. Yum. And, usually it explodes on those around me. Oh, yes. I take my emotions out on people and my life. Yet, its different now.

Duh, I still have issues and I am working out things in my life- but I am perfectly joyful that it will be taken care of-- so instead of (if you will, I'll use the soup analogy) adding my lovely ingredients of pity, bitterness, anger, worry, and he said, she said... I am allowing TRUTH to be my cookbook. And, getting my hands out of the mess. Don't want too many cooks in the kitchen- I'll trust God.

So, with that being said- (and, I don't know why I said it) I am going to clean tonight. Because, its a mess up in here. And, I would like to have a clean room- and maybe the Christmas decorations out of the house. (I mean, I am only saying... its January 15...I need to get a clue.)

Oh, I like this transformation in my life... and here is to remembering to be thankful for the change that will come! Oh change, it gives my over-thinking, over-planning, above and beyond second-guessing heart a run for its money.

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2

No comments: