Monday, December 01, 2008

Its not that I don't care...Its that I don't share.

Its December. When did that happen? It was strange to write it down as I wrote in my journal today. I don't know why, I guess December scared me. Or, I'm not use to it. I'll go with scared.

I am in full drive of gift making... and I have been excited for the ideas I've discovered. (As in, they were someone else's that I made mine, or found in magazine, saw in a store, saw at a craft shop, found on the Internet.) I guess, I just think I can do that--and for cheaper. Why not?

I have sticky notes with ideas and sketches of what it might look like or need.

So, you might wonder what I will be doing in December... crafts. And, maybe just maybe mailing them.

I am excited for December, change is at hand. Or something like it.

No comments: