Monday, July 14, 2008

Past, Present, Future!...

20 years ago I . . . (1988)

1. Was in preschool

2. Performed in Snow White as Snow White

3. Hanging with my BFF Cameron B. and Josh M.

(honestly, i can't remember what I was doing as a 4 year old...)


10 years ago I . . . (1998)

1. Had entered the 9th Grade Center

2. Had red hair, sort of... Okay, I dyed it red and lets be honest it wasn't all that red!

3. Lots of parties!



5 years ago I . . . (2003)

1. Finished my freshmen year of college...

2. Attended Project Impact Phoenix

3. Changed my major twice!



3 years ago I . . . (2005)

1. Moved out of the dorms into a duplex

2. Discovered my love for international students!

3. Was deep in history and education classes...



1 year ago I . . . (2007)

1. Finished College

2. Went overseas with the most amazing group of people!

3. Learned faithfulness



So far this year I . . .

1. Made some awesome friends...

2. Let go of some old...

3. Knows what's next... kinda.



Yesterday I . . . (Sunday)

1. Cleaned the kitchen...floors and cabinets!

2. Watched Design Star

3. Took care of the dog!



Today I . . . (Monday)

1. Signed my job contract...

2. Bought Psych Season 2

3. Walked the dog



Tomorrow I. . . (Tuesday)

1. Will go to my bible study

2. Will do yard work

3. Will make it happen!



In the next year I will . . .

1. Visit Kansas

2. Buy an awesomely rad camera

3. Learn more about mercy and forgiveness!

No comments: