Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I belong to you, Oh lead me.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:13-14

"If you continue in My word, you really are My disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:31-32

My heart has been torn, and finally I have been set free from it. I must seek Him. I must lay it down, and give everything I hold so tight to. I must "quiet my soul, and remember" (Lead Me to the Cross by Hillsong United) who I serve. It isn't about being safe, because if I ask for change--it isn't going to be safe.

"free to be real, so we sit and we're somebody else." (Twenty Three by Kendall Payne)

No comments: