i am excited about going to Oklahoma in a few days... and to go to Glo. but, I've been having mini-panic attacks. why? i have no clue. oh well! i am excited that my old homestead will be reunited again... :)
this has been a strange day. its been raining- all day. went and had lunch with father, brother and mother to exchange cars. and chilled with the plumber as he was fixing the leak... we had a crack in a pipe. NO good.
basically, i had to take him to the bathroom upstairs and say- something leaks. help, please!
after two hours of searching and water falling all over the entertainment center downstairs and floor... he decided to cut the ceiling- my beautiful ceiling that i fixed, found the correct color and painted! now, sits a painful eyesore. the worst part as he was fixing the pipe the glue made me have extreme pain in my chest- like i couldn't breath and my heart would beat fast- and SO slow.
oh well, i can fix the ceiling. i like home improvement- i like power tools- i like painting.
This was RANDOM.
I'll help:
1.) I am excited about Oklahoma and Glo, i just have a heavy heart about some things.
2.) Raining.
3.) Plumber- fixed leak, i will have to repair ceiling.
4.) feeling weird.
5.) Complaining- yes.
6.) I am thankful for today- and I am thankful for YOU!
Xóc Đĩa – Chơi Xóc Đĩa Online Luôn Thắng
1 year ago

1 comment:
And I am thankful for you.
Very thankful in fact.
Post a Comment